Archive April 2012
April 10, 2012 in Blog
We all picture Jesus as being a King–“King of kings and Lord of lords!” No problem with that! A king rules and reigns, exercising dominion within his realm of authority. An honorable king will conduct himself in a noble way and will exercise justice and equity towards all. He will come to the aid of the victimized and deliver them from their oppressors!
- Levi O. Afolayan on Dead Raiser - David Hogan:
Your message...Thank you very much for sharing. I love Missionary David Hog…
- Josh Ball on You're Called To Boulder? Why?:
I have been praying for good church in Boulder for 15 years.
- Sandi Emery on Yield and Flow into Greater Glory:
Ohhhh I so agreee... I am presently reading that book also, slowly taking i…
- Sandi Emery on The Five F's:
So blessed!! I am presently being challenged while reading Schizophrenic …
- Wendy Hector on Dead Raiser - David Hogan:
I believe Bro David Hogan is here to teach us how to walk in the Spirit in …