Archive June 2012
June 11, 2012 in Blog
Some people believe if something is God’s will for your life, it will always come to pass unconditionally, what you do or say makes no difference and has no affect upon the outcome.
Is that a truth that can be verified in the Bible?
- Levi O. Afolayan on Dead Raiser - David Hogan:
Your message...Thank you very much for sharing. I love Missionary David Hog…
- Josh Ball on You're Called To Boulder? Why?:
I have been praying for good church in Boulder for 15 years.
- Sandi Emery on Yield and Flow into Greater Glory:
Ohhhh I so agreee... I am presently reading that book also, slowly taking i…
- Sandi Emery on The Five F's:
So blessed!! I am presently being challenged while reading Schizophrenic …
- Wendy Hector on Dead Raiser - David Hogan:
I believe Bro David Hogan is here to teach us how to walk in the Spirit in …