Archive October 2014
October 7, 2014 in Blog
“A teacher of English to foreign students shared how, in a classroom situation, two students of the same Muslim faith expressed completely different beliefs regarding practices within the same faith.
It was a remarkable comparison with issues within Christianity and the Body of Christ. Jesus said, “You have made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition,” Matthew 15:6
- Levi O. Afolayan on Dead Raiser - David Hogan:
Your message...Thank you very much for sharing. I love Missionary David Hog…
- Josh Ball on You're Called To Boulder? Why?:
I have been praying for good church in Boulder for 15 years.
- Sandi Emery on Yield and Flow into Greater Glory:
Ohhhh I so agreee... I am presently reading that book also, slowly taking i…
- Sandi Emery on The Five F's:
So blessed!! I am presently being challenged while reading Schizophrenic …
- Wendy Hector on Dead Raiser - David Hogan:
I believe Bro David Hogan is here to teach us how to walk in the Spirit in …