Archive December 2014
December 1, 2014 in Blog
Read 2 Kings 5:1-16
Our main character here is Naaman the General-the top commander of the army of Syria. He’s powerful, popular, wealthy, BUT he’s hit something that he has no power to fix. He is not a Covenant man. He is not a Jew. The Jews had Jehovah Rapha as their God, hence they had a long history of people being healed.
- Levi O. Afolayan on Dead Raiser - David Hogan:
Your message...Thank you very much for sharing. I love Missionary David Hog…
- Josh Ball on You're Called To Boulder? Why?:
I have been praying for good church in Boulder for 15 years.
- Sandi Emery on Yield and Flow into Greater Glory:
Ohhhh I so agreee... I am presently reading that book also, slowly taking i…
- Sandi Emery on The Five F's:
So blessed!! I am presently being challenged while reading Schizophrenic …
- Wendy Hector on Dead Raiser - David Hogan:
I believe Bro David Hogan is here to teach us how to walk in the Spirit in …