Schizophrenic God? – Paperback
What Happened? We’ve all been hit with perplexing and sometimes tragic occurrences in life that have rocked us to our foundation! What was that all about? Was there something we were supposed to learn from it? Did God have a part to play in it? If God wasn’t behind it, then who was? “This is the book I’ve always wanted to write.” Steve C. Shank
Have you ever wondered:
- Why does a good and loving God allow evil?
- Is God really sovereign if he doesn’t control all events?
- How does sovereignty and human responsibility come together?
- Does God’s will for your life automatically come to pass?
- Are there variables that can hinder God’s will for your life?
The answers to these questions and many others are revealed in this book, which compares false traditional beliefs with Jesus’ worldview – removing confusion that blocks God’s will for your life. You will be challenged to rethink the assumptions you have made about God, which brings comfort and empowerment in the truths of a good God, human choice, and the prayer of faith that changes things. Rest assured – you do not serve a schizophrenic Father.